When I first arrived in Rome, I experienced a little bit of a culture shock. Just adapting to the city life was difficult for me in general, metros, buses, crowded streets full of people, it's just something I've never really been around. At first, I found this lifestyle challenging but after a few days I grew to appreciate the way life is lived in Italy. I love capturing the different sites that Roma has to offer. So far, I've found myself mostly enjoying taking pictures and sketching the nature in the anicent city. There is so many different places in Italy it's hard to believe it's the same country. I was marveled by the architecture of the Vatican and then I saw the Blue Grotto which was so amazing, both places are so different but it's those differences that make me love Italy. Every place I have been so far has had its own unique impression on me, I'm so amazed by everything this country has to offer.