There is something magical about food. Food brings friends and families together, its the center of parties, we even turn to it for comfort and enjoyment. During this month I have had amazing pizza in Florence, salmon champagne risoto that was to die for in Capri, and the best of pasta that I will miss once I return to California. I think I have spent most of this trip in a food coma. The wine in Italy is delicious and welcomed with each dinner and I even had the fortune of trying an Italian soda so unique, the only way to describe the flavor is simply by tasting it yourself. The only thing that has been better than eating each crepe or fresh bruschetta is the company I savored each bite with. My teachers, classmates and I have shared food and drinks and conversations until we found ourselves cooking together and sharing our food with one another. Our meals were eaten as a family and it has made this large, amazing city feel like home. I will miss my favorite gelato shops and cafes I frequented and sketched at with everyone over the month. Maybe someday I can return and try to find them once more.