Geez how do i describe my Rome experience lots of walking and hot and sweaty days OMG. The experience of going from one site to the next can be a  tiring and wonderful experience to one person to the next I guess. Then there are  those lasting experience's with the help of food and alcohol which opens people to connect with each other to find out more  and discover new friends.


I can say most of my memorably moments in Rome was when I was breaking bread with my new friends. Which are from different  backgrounds other than mine.  To eating at the pizzera around the corner with Lina Theresa and my three roommates and then grabbing gelato all the the while sharing a little bit more about each other.  Getting drunk with my new Bff Conner  on the trip in Oriveto an  acting like fools with no worries in the world fun times I can say. Probably the most personal time i broke bread was when I was the river having appretivo with Fed, Lina, and Theresa while having several beers it was probably one the best food and conversations I had in a long time. Also the many dinner parties we would have in are apartment which we welcome to feed the many just to enjoy the company so amazing OMG.
  In the end  i can say the wonderful experience of Rome wouldn't be great without the wonderful people you spent it with so can I gladly say you wont see me RBF for a while.