The last few weeks in Europe were probably my favorite. I loved visiting Capri and Cinque Terra. Everything about the beach towns in Italy is wonderful. I saw places that I have always dreamed of seeing. It is funny coincidence I actually have a picture in my room of a coastal town over-looking the sea that I just bought because I thought it was a pretty picture, then when I come home and look at it again I realize that it was the Cinque Terra town of Vernazza. I’ll always treasure the memories of the Blue Grotto and nights filled roaming the streets of Sorrento drinking lemonchello and eating amazing seafood. The last few days in Roma were definitely bittersweet. As a sort of last outing I went for one last late night gelato with my friends and had the best gelato I had yet to try in Rome, it was so sad discovering this place the last night I was there but I was happy I got to try it at least! I spent my last week in Europe in Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini. These places were so beautiful and picturesque, and I won’t lie it was amazing not to be eating Italian food for a week! Each place was so unique and gorgeous, I loved getting to know these towns for the few days I spent in each of them my only regret is that we didn’t stay longer. But, I know someday I will come back to some of the places I traveled to in Europe and that truly makes me happy. Overall I had the most amazing summer with new friends and old, it is an experience I will never forget.