Roma is certainly nothing like what I expected. I came here with Lizzie Mcguire expectations and, although l am not living those fantasies, I am having an amazing time. Some of the things I love about Rome is the fact that most of the food is'nt processed, everything is always fresh and well prepared and it always looks pretty, also doubling as a prime Instagram photo which is always a plus. I won't lie, I am a little embrassassed that I didn't know the correct way to say bruschetta but hey there is a first time for everything. I still find myself walking down that streets of Rome causally and thinking "Holy s*** I'm living in Rome" everything here is so unique and historic, it amazes me.
 Something I always look forward to is the weekends, I'm loving seeing different parts of Italy! It's weird how everything isn't that far away from each other but all the cities are so different, which is something you really can't experience in America. Even though I'm sleep deprived, sweating 90% of the time, and my feet are constantly throbbing, I am without a doubt in love with Italy and the adventures it has in store for me.