What do you call home? Is home the place where you grew up, or is it the place That you have spent the most time in? As I'm typing this I'm looking out on a stormy Roman afternoon with people that were strangers to me 29 days in ago, bustling around making breakfast for lunch, all smiles and laughter and it feels like home. I find myself in a situation where i no longer feel the tug of my old neighborhood.  There is comfort here.  There is a warmth and acceptance that doesn't make me feel like a foreigner on vacation, but as a piece to a larger and more beautiful world.

In no more than two days I will be getting on a plane.  I do not know if i will be getting on a plane heading home, or if I'm about to get on a plane to leave my home.

Many feelings will be hitting me all at once in the next few days, but not one of them is regret.  My only reservation is the fear that i will be falling back into the same rut that was mundane life before Rome.  At the end of the day this month has given me time for my heart to catch  it's breath for a moment.
I will be leaving with enough memories to last a lifetime and life changing new friends. 
I'm  ready to go home.